Cookies are short information that is sent and stored on the user’s computer’s hard drive via their browser when they connect to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to provide the requested services and are not usually retained (session cookies), or to preserve user data for other types of future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may be owned or by third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the user’s navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling out forms, registrations, security, provide functionalities (videos, social networks …)
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and also measure the activity of the user and develop navigation profiles with the objective of improving the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web on the basis of the user’s behavior and browsing habits, from where it obtains its profile and allow to customize the advertising displayed in the browser.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-commerce, and Community Directive 2009/136/ EC, informs that its website uses its own and third-party cookies to optimize and adapt to its navigation and preferences. These cookies are stored in your browser.
|.google.es||_ga, _gad||Analytical cookies||persistent||It is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a number randomly generated as a client identifier, allowing the calculation of visits and sessions|
|.google.es||_gid||Analytical cookies||persistent||Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The cookie is updated each time you send the data to Google Analytics.|
|.google.es||1P_JAR||Advertising cookies||1 week||Transfers data to Google|
|Performance Cookies||persistent||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the functioning of the|
|doubleclick.net||IDE, test_cookie||Advertising cookies||1 month||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the functioning of|
|.youtube.com||GPS, PREF, YSC, VISITOR_INFO||Analytical cookies||persistent||Transfers data to Google|
|.masterasp.com||track, trackguid||Analytical cookies||persistent||It is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.|
However, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit information> Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Browser Help or Support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy