This website is owned by AIGÜESTORTES CAMPING RESORT, SL with NIF B25472457 and address in Ctra. C-13, 25580 Esterri d’Àneu (Lleida) and registered in the Registry Mercantile of Lleida.
For any questions or proposals, please contact us at: [email protected]
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
At any time we may modify the presentation and configuration of our Web, expand or reduce services, or even remove them from the Web, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are our property or third parties to whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user is only entitled to a private, non-profit use of the same and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
- ACCESS CONDITIONS
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, public order rules and these General Conditions of Use. Access to our website is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in any case for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control regarding the information, content and services that contain other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our website can make available to you, we inform you that we are exempt from any responsibility for the damages of any kind that could derive from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data
- For what purposes we collect the data we request
- What is the legitimacy for your treatment
- How long do we keep them
- To which recipients are your data communicated.
- What are your rights.
RESPONSIBLE: see data in the heading.
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
- Contact form
- Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, etc.), if you mark the acceptance box
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information
- Conservation: Once your request is resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of them
- Sending emails.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or concerns. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The requested personal data is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide the services you can hire, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge to your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
With the objective of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatments or access.
UPDATE OF YOUR DATA.
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, inform us whenever there has been any modification in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer you a quality service, using the utmost diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in some way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service is continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them, and therefore, accepts them fully and expressly.