Bungalow 5/6 persons
The Bungalow has:
- Living room-kitchen with television
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, crockery set and all kitchen utensils. Cleaning kit for the kitchen
- Room with double bed (150cm), wardrobe, bedside table and window.
- Attic with 3/4 simple beds
- Duvets and pillows. Not included sheets and towels than can be rented at the reception.
- Ecological biomass heating (pellet stove)
- Porch with table and outdoor benches
Check-in time: after 15h / Check-out time: at 12 maximum.
Until April 30 the use of heating represents an additional € 5.50 per night.
|High season||Low season||Bungalow 5 persons|
|High season||Low season||Bungalow 6 persons|
- The reservation is personal and non-transferable and is considered valid once your deposit is received. This will be 40% of the total stay and the rest of reservation amount must be paid at the time of arrival at the campsite.
- Cancellation conditions: If the reservation is canceled before 15 days of the first date of the stay, the amount of the deposit is returned, deducting the return costs. If the cancellation is made before 7 days of the date of entry, 50% of the advance amount will be refunded and no amount will be refunded as of the seventh day prior to the arrival date. Cancellations must be requested in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entrance to the bungalows can be done from 15.30h. In case the accommodation is available before, the entrance can be made as long as the reception of the camping authorizes it.
- The departure time of the bungalow is before 12.00h. The accommodation must be delivered in optimal conditions of order and cleanliness. Otherwise, 30€ will be charged for cleaning costs.
- One vehicle per bungalow is admitted and must be parked in the indicated place.
- The bungalow does not include sheets or towels that can be rented to the reception
- During autumn and winter and until April 30, the use of heating use is a mandatory supplement of 5.50€ night / bungalow.
- The bungalow ccupancy may not exceed the number of places allowed according to the bungalow model and complementary tents are not allowed next to the bungalow.